- Published in Montgomery County Cabins
Are you tired of the hectic life of the big city? Then take a few days to visit our pristine Cottage nestled next to Kates Creek. With magnificent mountain views from both the north-facing sunroom and the south-facing living room, you can sit and relax and maybe catch a glimpse of some of the abundant resident wildlife. Turkey, deer, rabbits, and squirrels all make their home on the property. Three beautiful ponds provide excellent refuge for Canadian geese and hunting grounds for bald eagles.
- 9.5m to East Wolfpen Gap Trailhead
- 12m to Little Missouri Falls
- 23m to Mena, Arkansas
- 29m to Glenwood & the Caddo River
- 25m to Mt. Ida
- 922 Big Fork Road Norman, AR 71960